Canon EF 16-35MM F2.8 L III Wide Angle Lens
Characterized by a revamped optical design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM from Canon is a workhorse wide-angle zoom and member of the well-regarded L-series of lenses. Featuring a series of specialized elements, this lens utilizes a trio of aspherical elements and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements to control a variety of aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. Both SWC and ASC coatings have also been applied to the elements in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Complementing its optical prowess, a ring-type Ultrasonic Motor offers fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance, which is further benefitted by full-time manual focus operation and an internal focusing design. The lens is both water and dust-resistant, and fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear elements to protect against fingerprints and smudges from affecting image quality.
• EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
• Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
• Three Aspherical and Two UD Elements
• SWC, Air Sphere, and Fluorine Coatings
• Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
• Weather-Sealed Construction
• Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
• Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
• Canon E-82 II 82mm Lens Cap
• Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
• Canon EW-88D Lens Hood
• LP1222 Lens Pouch