Zoom R12 MultiTrak 8-track Recorder
The R12 is made for musicians who live to make music. And they want the freedom to make music wherever they go.
The R12 has super-clean preamps and you’ll love the way they sound. With two XLR/TRS inputs, and 8 tracks of audio, the R12 is perfect for recording everything from demos to release-ready songs.
The R12 includes a send effects channel offering reverb, chorus and delay with a dedicated effects return fader. For advanced tones, you can use presets and effects from Zoom's Guitar Lab.
The R12 also has pan and a 3-channel EQ for each track and a compressor on inputs 1 and 2.
- Multi-track digital recorder with up to 8 tracks of recording.
- 2.4” Full Color LCD touchscreen display with easy touch and swipe editing
- User friendly graphic interface with on-board editing capabilities
- Battery Powered up to 5 hours (4 AA’s)
- 2 XLR / TRS Combo inputs - with phantom power and HI-Z on input 1
- Send effects channel with 4 options: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, or Guitar Lab preset (choose up to 3 effects from our guitar effects collection including distortions, modulation effects, spacial effects, and much more)
- Built-in compressor for inputs 1 and 2
- Pan and 3-band EQ for each track
- Sequence play - for using backing tracks in a live setting
- Drum loops (150 preloaded)
- Records directly to SDXC cards
- Built-in USB-C audio interface (2-in / 2-out or 2-in/4out) with control surface function
Take It Everywhere
The R12 provides up to 5 hours on four AA batteries allowing you to bring your production anywhere. Additionally, you can use the R12 with the included AD-17 power adapter, or a USB battery.
Interface + Control Surface
Use the R12 as a stereo audio interface with your favorite DAW or streaming platform, via USB-C. As a control surface, the transport controls and faders make it easy to adjust and control your software during production.