CB Electronics TMC-2 Monitor Controller
TMC-2 Monitor Controller for XMon, A-Mon, I-Mon, MTRX, MTRX Studio, MMP1, DMon
The TMC-2 has 13 more keys than the TMC-1 but it is only 20mm wider.
The following new keys have been added:
- Six input select keys in a column on the left.
- A Master [Link] key or the right, used to Link the main output to all or selected cue outputs.
- Three [Scene] keys on the right, These can be used to preset multiple settings but are initially programmed to select between the three speaker sets.
- A dedicated T/B switch on the Right, you can define the Talkback function in the setup menu.
- Two extra User keys below the TFT screen, in the picture above they have not been assigned.
- When working is a dark studio I noticed that it could be difficult to find the keys, on the TMC-2 the key LED’s are always slightly illuminated making easy to locate the keys.
Two version of TMC-2 are available :
- TMC-2 (With Dedicated I/O selection keys)
- TMC-2-S6 to fit in the Avid S6 Console