Avid Pro Tools Artist Annual Subscription - NEW
Special pricing for Educational and Institutional versions available - Please contact us for more information
Create, record, edit, mix, and master music quickly using powerful, yet easy-to-use tools with Avid Pro Tools Artist 1-Year Subscription NEW, the go-to audio-production software for songwriters, musicians, creators, and engineers working in home and project studios.
Pro Tools Artist lets you capture performances in pristine 32-bit float / 192 kHz audio for high-dynamic-range recordings with depth and dimension. The software makes music creation fast, fluid, and fun, providing in one DAW many of the same tools the pros use to produce full songs and albums. Start creating any style of music right away with over 100+ classic outboard processor, instrument, and guitar-effect plug-ins plus real-time MIDI tools, loops, and a huge sound library. Elevate your recording and mixing experience with tightly integrated audio interfaces and surfaces that offer DSP acceleration, for near-zero latency and unmatched hands-on control.
Pro Tools Artist at a Glance
- 16 simultaneous recording I/O
- 32 audio tracks, 32 instrument tracks, 64 MIDI tracks
- 32 aux tracks/routing folders, 1 master track
- Stereo mixing
What's Included and How to Manage Your 1-Year Subscription
- 1-year access to latest version of Pro Tools Artist software. Once your subscription lapses, you no longer have access to Pro Tools Artist unless you renew or resubscribe.
- 1-year access to all available Pro Tools Artist updates.
- 1-year access to Standard support with unlimited online technical support plus billing and account help—response within 24 to 48 hours.
- 1-year access to the Artist Bundle (over 100+ plug-ins).
- 1-year access to Celemony Melodyne essential.
- 1-year access to Inner Circle rewards—over $2000 in free plug-ins plus music and sound libraries, training resources, and more.
- Access to 1GB of Cloud Collaboration storage, 2GB high-quality loop library, plus over 3GB of bonus samples and sounds for virtual instruments.
- Users who want to continue using Pro Tools Artist after the 1-Year period ends may purchase a 1-Year Subscription RENEWAL before their current subscription expires—keeping the same System ID that's already in their iLok account.
- If your 1-year subscription has already expired, you need to purchase a NEW subscription. Starting a NEW subscription surrenders your existing Pro Tools license and creates a new Pro Tools System ID in your iLok account—which you will then have to move onto your iLok USB or iLok Cloud session.
- Pro Tools runs on Intel-based Windows and Mac computers as well as on M1-based Mac computers.
- Choose to authorize the software either via cloud license with iLok Cloud (requires a constant Internet connection) or with a physical iLok 2 / iLok 3 key (available separately).