Lewitt Microphones - LCT 1040 Microphone System
LCT 1040: The ultimate microphone system!
"Lewitt’s new flagship hybrid microphone could be the last vocal mic you ever need..." - read the Sound on Sound review here.
- Studio centerpiece - adapts to any sound source
- 4 all-analog tube characteristics - Clear, Warm, Dark, and Saturated
- Developed in close cooperation with Grammy-winning studio professionals
- Detachable remote control for unrivaled workflow
- Blendable FET circuit and seamless polar pattern control
- Acoustic perfection with a custom gold-sputtered 1" true condenser capsule.
Imagine getting the perfect sound every time. Like a painter who uses his color palette, the LCT 1040 gives you the power to create the sound you envision:
- Record with premium sound from high-end components and 1" true condenser capsule
- Create the perfect sound for different vocalists and instruments using 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit
- Adjust all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control
A wide range of outstanding tube tones with a single microphone:
- Clear – Tube works at technical optimum
- Warm – Smooth and pleasant high-end
- Dark – Tamed highs for bright sources
- Saturated – Rich harmonics and subtle compression
Developed in close cooperation with world-renowned engineers and producers:
During the development process of the LCT 1040, we set out to see Grammy award-winning engineers and producers in their fantastic studios to put our prototypes to the test in real-life conditions.
Extra punch and precision with the blendable FET circuit:
Tweak your sound to perfection. You can dial in the FET circuit via the Circuit control whenever you're looking for that extra punch or precision for your voice or instrument.
Tweak all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control:
Set up the LCT 1040 in the recording room where the artist performs. Detach the remote control from the PSU and connect them via your standard 3-pin XLR cable. Now you can tweak all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control, ensuring a smooth-running session.
Seamless polar pattern control to get exactly what you want:
Set the directivity with the seamless polar pattern control of the LCT 1040, giving you exactly what you were looking for. Additionally, you can also freely define the front of the mic depending on your recording scenario.
Two XLR outputs for full flexibility in post production:
To prepare you for all possible scenarios, the LCT 1040 features two XLR outputs with Neutrik connectors.
The Mix output delivers the ratio set with the Circuit control, a combination of the tube and FET circuit.
The FET output delivers 100% pure FET independent from the Circuit control.
Shock mount with carbon fiber elements and quick release mechanism:
Quick release mechanisms for the microphone and the adjustment of the angle.
Carbon fiber elements support efficient decoupling of the microphone.
Microphone can be turned by 360° when in shock mount.
Dual-layer magnetic pop filter for clean recordings:
The high-performance magnetic pop filter of the LCT 1040 protects your capsule from unwanted plosives and moisture. Its double-layer design perfectly integrates with the shock mount and ensures clean recordings with any vocalist or genre.