Focusrite ADN8 8-Channel A-D Card for ISA 428/828 MkII
The Focusrite Pro ISA ADN8 is an eight-channel A-D card that provides high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for the Focusrite ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII microphone preamps. Capable of operating at sample rates up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, the card features AES3, Dante, and ADAT connectivity. The Dante outputs provide network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Routing is configured using Dante Controller, while metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control.
The card offers primary and secondary RJ45 Dante output ports, an AES59 DB25 connector for AES3 output, and a pair of TOSLINK connectors for ADAT output. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronization to multiple digital sources. This also includes syncing the Dante network to house clock or syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
• Eight-channel analog-to-digital interface for ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII
• Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz sample rate
• Dante connectivity via Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports for redundancy and auto switchover in case of failure
• Eight-channel AES59 DB25 output connection for AES3
• Two TOSLINK connectors for ADAT (8 channels at up to 96 kHz; 4 channels at 192 kHz)
• Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronization to multiple digital sources, for syncing the Dante network to house clock, or for syncing external equipment to the Dante network
• RedNet Control and Dante Controller software allow Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required