Radial DiNET DAN-TX2 2-Channel Dante Network Transmitter
The Radial DAN-TX2 is a 2-Channel analog-to-digital converter that allows you to connect any line level source to a Dante or AES67-compliant network.
The DiNET DAN-TX2 makes it easy to transmit two channels of high quality analog audio over a Dante or AES67-compliant network. Multiple input options are provided, with Balanced XLR/TRS connectors for professional audio sources, RCA jacks for line level consumer devices, and a 3.5mm aux input for connection to laptops, smartphones, and tablets. Trim controls and pad switches are included for each channel, with a link switch to simplify control for stereo sources. The RJ45 network connection is compatible with Neutrik etherCON connector carriers to prevent accidental disconnection and protect cable terminations, and redundant powering is available for critical applications by using the included external power supply and Power over Ethernet (PoE) simultaneously. The DAN-TX2 can be mounted in 19" equipment racks with the optional SA series rackmount adaptor kit.
• Accepts Stereo Analog Line-Level Signal
• Outputs to Dante or AES67 Network
• Built-In A/D Converter
• Up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz Resolution
• Selectable Pads and Adjustable Gain
• Dual XLR-1/4" Combo Jacks & RCA Inputs
• 3.5mm Stereo Input
• 14-Gauge Steel Enclosure
• Powered via PoE or External Power Supply
• Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2 2-Channel Dante Network Transmitter
• 15 VDC Power Supply