Radial DiNET DAN-RX2 2-Channel Dante Network Receiver
The Radial DAN-RX2 is a 2-channel 24bit/96kHz digital to analog endpoint that allows you to output audio from a Dante or AES67-compliant network for connection to professional audio systems.
The DAN-RX2 is a road-worthy digital receiver capable of delivering two channels of analog audio to any location from a Dante or AES-67 compliant network. Balanced XLR outputs include a ground lift and a separate headphone amp with its own level control is included for local testing or personal monitoring. The RJ45 network connection is compatible with Neutrik etherCON connector carriers to prevent accidental disconnection and protect cable terminations. Redundant powering is available for critical applications by using the included external power supply and Power over Ethernet (PoE) simultaneously, and the DAN-RX2 can be mounted in 19" equipment racks with the optional SA series rackmount adaptor kit.
• Accepts Stereo Dante/AES67 Network Input
• Outputs Stereo Analog Signal
• Built-In D/A Converter
• Up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz Resolution
• 2 x Balanced XLR Outputs
• 3.5mm & Dual 1/4" Headphone Outputs
• Adjustable Headphone Level
• Ground-Lift Switch
• 14-Gauge Steel Enclosure
• Powered via PoE or External Power Supply
• Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-RX2 2-Channel Dante Network Receiver
• 15 VDC Power Supply