Hear Technologies Hear Back Pro Mixer
The Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Mixer is a personal monitor mixer designed to provide simple multi-source mixing and low system latency for musicians, vocalists, and various performers in recording studios, rehearsal spaces, and live stage applications. It receives power and signal via a Cat6e connection to a Hear Back PRO Hub (available separately) and features an integrated 5/8”-27 threaded socket for easy mounting to a mic stand. Store and recall up to four presets to instantly reconfigure mixer settings for different monitoring scenarios.
The 18-channel mixer accepts 16 channels via Cat6e and two channels via the 3.5mm stereo aux input jack. Adjacent mono channels can be linked for true stereo operation. Connect an external mic to the XLR 3-pin jack, then use the built-in intercom function to communicate to other connected Hear Back PRO Mixers. Volume and pan is adjustable for each channel and a dedicated master output knob allows for quick control of the headphone level. 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion delivers high-quality signal to the 3.5mm and 1/4" stereo headphone jacks and the two 1/4" balanced line outs.
• Mix up to 16 channels via Cat6e input and two channels via stereo aux input
• 3.5mm stereo aux input for click track or mix from other modules
• XLR 3-pin mic input with 15 VDC phantom power
• System latency less than 0.25 ms
• Mono inputs can be linked for stereo operation
• Two 1/4" balanced line outputs for connection external monitors or other personal mixers
• Integrated intercom allows communication to anyone with a Hear Back PRO Mixer
• Store and recall up to four presets for quick mixer configuration
• Connects to Hear Back PRO Hub (available separately) via Cat6e