Radial PRO-D2 Stereo Passive DI
The ProD2 from Radial Engineering is a high-quality, stereo, ultra-compact passive direct box, specifically developed to allow regional sound companies and project studios access to the quality of a Radial direct box at a more affordable price point. The ProDI is a great choice for electronic keyboards and drum machines.
The unit features dual custom-made transformers that are able to handle high levels without saturation and has an exceptionally linear frequency response from 20Hz to 18kHz, making it ideal for electronic musical instruments and audio equipment. Also featured on each channel are -15dB pads for high output sources and ground lift switches to troubleshoot noise from ground loops.
A 14-gauge welded I-beam inner chassis and outer shell greatly reduce the possibility of torque stresses being applied to the PC board. A full-bottom no-slip rubber pad works double-duty by providing protection from electrical shock and making sure the ProD2 stays put.
• Great sounding, stereo, rugged passive DI for electronic keyboards and drum machines
• High performance custom-wound transformers eliminates noise
• Very low harmonic and phase distortion
• -15dB pads for wide range of input levels and a ground lift switches eliminate ground loop hum
• Ideal for live sound and studio
• Passive design requires no external power
• Radial Engineering ProD2 - Stereo Passive Direct Box