Vinten VB100-FTMS Vision 100 Flowtech™100 Tripod System
The Vision 100 system with flowtech™100 carbon fiber tripod and mid-level spreader, is a high-performance professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 7-20 kg / 15.4-44.1 lb.
Combining Perfect Balance with the TF drag system, the Vision 100 allows total control and consistent performance in the toughest conditions. Illuminated drag controls and a digital counterbalance readout ensure simple and repeatable camera set-up in any lighting situation.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech™100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow.
A unique, heavy duty carbon fiber mid-level spreader with 4 locking positions controlled by a central lock for fast repositioning is included with the flowtech™100. The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
Key Features and Benefits:
Vision 100 head:
• Illuminated digital balance readout, drag controls and levelling bubble for quick, precise set-up
• Perfect balance for professional production
• Thin Film drag (TF) for outstanding whip pan in any condition
• Extensive operating temperature from -40°C to +60°C
• Superior performance, year after year
Flowtech™100 tripod legs:
• Unique quick release brakes - Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant.
• New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design - Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
• Versatile hinge lock mechanism - Capture extremely low and high shots
• Extensive endurance and environmental testing - Superior performance and reliability.
• 4 locking positions offer very small footprint in narrow spaces and very stable setup on uneven terrain
• Central lock enables fast repositioning
• Fast and simple setup
• Vision 100 (3466-3)
• Flowtech 100 MS tripod (V4160-0003)
• Soft case (3340-3)
• Carry handle (S2051-1057)