Avid Pro Tools HDX Core (No Software)
The Avid Pro Tools | HDX PCIe Card brings high-speed DSP power to your Pro Tools | HDX system for direct-to-disk recording and playback, and plug-in processing with near-zero latency. It provides up to 256 voiceable tracks, 64 channels of simultaneous I/O, and supports up to 24-bit / 192 kHz Pro Tools sessions.
The card easily installs into your existing Mac or Windows tower/desktop computer. To get a full 64 channels of I/O, the Pro Tools | HDX PCIe card allows you to connect up to four, 16-channel Pro Tools | HD audio interfaces. Two of the interfaces connect directly to DigiLink Mini ports 1 and 2, and the other two interfaces connect to the expansion ports on the Pro Tools | HD audio interfaces.
Note: Does not include Pro Tools | HDX software
• Does Not Include Software
• Compatible with Pro Tools | HDX Software
• DSP Power for Plug-In Processing
• Supports Up to 256 Voiceable Tracks
• Avid Pro Tools | HDX PCIe Card
• HDX TDM Cable
• HDX PCIe Power Cable for Mac
• HDX PCIe Power Cable for Windows
• 12' DigiLink Mini Cable