Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K Mini
The UltraStudio 4K Mini Thunderbolt 3 from Blackmagic Design links your Thunderbolt 3 computer to any of a variety of video components for capture, playback, or streaming. This portable unit captures up to DCI 4K60 4:2:2 via single-link 12G-SDI or up to DCI 4K30 4:2:2 video via HDMI. Record 12-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) footage at rates up to DCI 4K30 and 8-/10-bit video at rates up to DCI 4K60.
A built-in LCD screen enables you to monitor your signal, and an SD card reader provides instant access to your SD media. The compact UltraStudio 4K Mini's Thunderbolt 3 interface offers lightning-fast connections and will trickle-charge a connected computer. Audio features include 16-channel SDI and 8-channel HDMI embedded input and output, a 3-pin XLR audio input, and a headphone output.
The UltraStudio Mini 4K Thunderbolt 3 supports both compressed and uncompressed video, is Window, Mac, and Linux compatible, and supports most popular codecs. The UltraStudio 4K Mini also supports 3D capture and playback via HDMI, plus 3D SDI playback at rates up to DCI 4K30. DaVinci Resolve and additional software are included on an SD card. Power the UltraStudio Mini 4K Thunderbolt 3 via its internal 100-240 VAC adapter.
• 12G-SDI & HDMI 2.0 Input/Output
• 1 x 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 Interface
• 3" LCD Status/Preview Screen
• DCI 4K60 4:2:2 Single-Link 12G-SDI I/O
• Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Mini Thunderbolt 3 Capture & Playback Unit
• SD Software Card
• DaVinci Resolve (Mac & Windows)
• Media Express (Mac, Linux, Windows)
• Disk Speed Test (Mac & Windows)
• LiveKey (Mac & Windows)
• Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility (Mac, Linux, Windows)
• Blackmagic Driver (Mac, Linux, Windows)