Sennheiser MKE400 Camera Shotgun Microphone
Very compact shotgun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input. Maximum side noise rejection. Rugged all-metal housing.
Rugged, compact and versatile for great video sound: The MKE 400 is a small shot gun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input.
• Rugged all-metal housing
• Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
• Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
• Switchable wind noise filter
• Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
• Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
• Foam windshield included
• MKE 400 with coiled cable (3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
• 1 battery (size AAA)
• 1 foam windshield