Sennheiser MKH 50-P48 Super-Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Super-cardioid microphone designed for use as a soloist's or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. Frequency-independent directional characteristics.
The super-cardioid MKH 50 offers a higher attenuation of diffusefield and lateral sound than the cardioid microphone. It is principally designed for use as a soloist's or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. The directional characteristics are frequency-independent.
• High rejection of lateral sounds
• Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
• Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
• Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
• Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
• Switchable pre-attenuation
• Black, anodised light metal body
• 1 MKH 50,
• 1 MZS 40 shock mount,
• 1 MZW 41 windshield