Sennheiser e 901 Instrument Microphone - Kick Drums
Condenser boundary plate microphone. Half-cardioid for a precise, fast, and realistic sound from a kick drum. Also for conference tables, podiums, altars, stages, pianos, and percussion. Full-bodied response.
The e 901 is a rugged boundary microphone that handles high sound pressure levels extraordinarily well. Tailored to give the kick drum a highly precise, very dry sound character, the e 901 makes every attack lightning fast and realistic. The positioning of the e 901 in a bass drum couldn't be simpler: just put it in – done. The integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector have proven themselves to be exceptionally practical on stage.
• Condenser microphone
• Highly precise and dry kick drum sound
• Natural sound, fast transient response
• Designed especially for high sound pressure levels
• Integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector
• Slip-free, damping rubber pad underneath
• Extremely rugged metal housing
• e 901 Microphone
• User Manual