Neumann TLM-67 Studio Microphone
The TLM 67 captures the spirit of Neumann’s classic U 67, which defined the sound of the 1960s. But instead of electron tubes the TLM 67 relies on trouble free FET electronics with a special sound design for a gorgeous retro tone. Like its predecessor, the TLM 67 is a versatile studio workhorse with three polar patterns, pad and low cut options.
Just like its legendary precursor, the TLM 67 is a universal studio microphone with three directional patterns ¬– omni, cardioid, and figure-8 – as well as low cut and pad options. A true workhorse! Its unique tube-like midrange character makes the TLM 67 is an excellent microphone for vocals and spoken word. Thanks to its essentially linear frequency response, it is also a versatile microphone for a wide rage of instruments, such as acoustic and electric guitar, piano, percussion, drums overheads, and much more.
- Inspired by the legendary Neumann U 67 tube microphone
- Transformerless solid state circuit with tube sound characteristics
- Three polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable low cut and pad
- Versatile studio workhorse for vocals and instruments
- Very low self-noise
• TLM 67 Microphone
• Wooden Box