Sennheiser EW 500 G4-MKE2 Wireless System
Rugged all-in-one wireless system for broadcasters and presenters. Set consists of 1 SK 500 G4 bodypack, 1 MKE 2 Gold Lavalier mic, 1 EM 300-500 rackmount receiver and 1 GA3 rack kit.
The pro‘s choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4‘s flexibility, especially when handling multi channel settings on the world‘s music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi channel setups.
The pro‘s choice for impressive presentations. The professional MKE 2 Gold omni-directional condenser microphone resists the test of time on any big live stage and ensures a high speech intelligibility on any stage, indoors and outdoors.
• True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• Up to 32 compatible channels
• Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
• Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
• High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
• EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
• SK 500 G4 bodypack transmitter
• MKE 2 clip-on microphone
• GA 3 rackmount set
• 2 AA batteries
• 2 rod antennas
• power supply
• quick guide
• safety guide
• manufacturer declaration sheet
Available in AW+-Band or BW-Band - Please select from drop down.