Sennheiser EW 500 G4-935 Wireless System
For Professional Live Performances, this set consists of 1 SKM 500 G4 handheld, 1 MMD 935-1 Cardioid dynamic capsule, 1 em 300-500 G4 rackmount receiver, 1 GA3 rack kit, and 1 mic clip.
Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4's flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world's music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
• True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• Up to 32 compatible channels
• Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
• Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
• High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
• EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
• SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter
• MMD 935-1 microphone head
• MZQ 1 microphone clamp
• 2 AA batteries
• power supply
• GA 3 rackmount set
• 2 rod antennas
• quick guide
• safety guide
• manufacturer declaration sheet
Available in AW+-Band or BW-Band - Please select from drop down.