Sennheiser E 835 Live Vocal Microphone
Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. Produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
• Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
• Cuts through high on-stage levels
• Clear reproduction with a high presence
• Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
• Handles high sound pressure levels
• Optional silent on/off switch
• Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
• Excellent feedback rejection
• Rugged metal housing
• 1 e 835
• 1 microphone clip
• 1 pouch
Available with or without On/Off switch - Please select from drop down.