AJA OpenGear 16-Channel AES/EBU Audio Embedder/Disembedder
The OG-12G-AM is an 16-channel AES/EBU audio embedder/disembedder openGear card with support for 12G-SDI input and output up to 4K/UltraHD.
AES/EBU Audio embedding and disembedding is user selectable, on a channel pair basis, to either disembed 12G-SDI input audio or to embed input AES/EBU audio. It uses BNC connectors that can be set to perform audio input or output functionality.
The OG-12G-AM automatically detects and configures the input video standard.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames, including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame. Ross DashBoard Software supports Windows®, macOS®, and Linux® and provides convenient, configuration, monitoring, and control options for openGear cards and frames via a connected computer or over local network with DashBoard's web UI.
- 12G-SDI 16-channel AES/EBU embedder/disembedder
- 12G-SDI Input and Output up to 4K/UltraHD
- 16-channel balanced AES/EBU audio embedder/disembedder
- AES/EBU audio embedding is user selectable on a channel pair basis, to either pass 12G-SDI input audio or embed input AES/EBU audio
- Selectable AES/EBU audio levels
- Automatically detects and configures the input video standard
- 1.5G-SDI Internal Signal Generator allows the embedder path to function without needing to connect a source to the SDI input
- Monitor and control with Ross DashBoard software
- 6 watts max per card
- Five year warranty