Turbosound MANFG Universal Fly Grid
The MAN-FG Flybar is designed to safely suspend unique or mixed arrays of MV212/XV line array elements and MS215 subwoofers. Engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications, the flybar can suspend multiple line array elements or subwoofers in unique arrays guarded by the WLL. The flybar is secured to the uppermost speaker enclosure using the supplied drop links and rigging pins, with additional enclosures attaching in a similar manner below in succession. For suspension of mixed arrays, a second MAN-FG is used to couple MV212 elements to the MS215 subwoofer above.
• Universal fly grid for suspending or ground stacking MANCHESTER MV line array elements and MS215 subwoofers.
• Suspend up to 18 x MV212 elements as a standalone array at a 10:1 safety factor.
• Suspend up to 12 x MS215 elements as a standalone array at 10:1 safety factor.
• Multiple pick points available for single or dual point suspension.
• Powder-coated lightweight structural steel construction.
• Tip bar included for maximum flown array angle flexibility using 2 lifting points.
• Single point shackle plate included for minimal flown array angle single lifting points.
• Ground stack angle plate included for accurate mechanical array steering.