Waves DN32-WSG I/O Card + SuperRack SoundGrid license
Includes DN32-WSG I/O card and SuperRack only. Also Available: Impact Combo for X32 and M32 Consoles with DN32-WSG card, SuperRack, Impact Server, 6 plugins and more.
The affordable way to run Waves SoundGrid plugins – compressors, EQs, limiters, reverbs, delays, feedback elimination tools and more – on your X32 or M32 mixer.
With Waves SuperRack advanced plugins rack (included), DN32-WSG I/O card, and a SoundGrid DSP server (sold separately) you can mix with plugins by Waves and other companies to dramatically improve your live sound. You can also play back and capture multi-track recordings – all in extremely low latency.
The DN32-WSG card lets you connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing server via a single Ethernet cable. It also features clock Sync-over-Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers and performing digital splits.
Together with SuperRack (included), a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves DN32-WSG I/O card gives you more control over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
• Includes SuperRack advanced plugins rack
• Designed for X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
• Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
• 32 I/O channels of audio
• 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
• Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
• Redundancy and recovery options
• Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
• Compatible with standard computers and switches
• Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
• DN32-WSG Card
• SoundGrid Studio + eMotion ST 8 Ch. Mixer