Datavideo TLM-170VM 1U Rack Mount 17.3" 3G-SDI FULL HD LCD M
The Datavideo TLM-170 Tabletop Video Monitor is a 17.3" video monitor that delivers full HD 1080p resolution from various inputs, including 3G-SDI. The monitor is designed for a range of formats and standards, as well as 24/7 operation. The TLM-170 front panel buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input and features like PIP, aspect ratio, blue only, pattern (color bars), menu, and audio controls. Input HD/SD sources via the rear panel SDI, HDMI, component (Y, Pb, Pr), and composite connections as well as monitoring RCA phone or embedded SDI/HDMI audio.
The TLM-170 monitor has an on-screen display (OSD) menu which allows control and set up of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, color temperature, and picture in picture. It also has an RJ-45 TCP/IP connector to allow remote set up of the monitor using a Windows/Mac based web browser. The menus can also be used to display onscreen overlays for frame marker, 4:3 marker, 16:9 marker, cinema zone marker, center point, embedded SDI timecode, and monitor title. The monitor can be operated from AC or 12V DC power, making it flexible for use in a wide array of situations.
• 17" ScopeView Production Monitor
• Supports 3G/HD/SD 1920x1080 panel resolution
• 1 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 2 x HDMI inputs; 1 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 1 x HDMI loop through
• SDI, HDMI cross conversion
• Various built-in functions: Support column (YRGB peak), time code, waveform, vector scope & audio level meter, peaking, zoom, pix to pix, underscan, check field, tally light