Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Protools Systems
Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality at an incredible cost per channel value. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, Symphony I/O Mk II HD can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD can be utilized alongside or in place of Avid® or Digidesign® interfaces for Pro Tools HD. In fact, each I/O module installed in Symphony I/O Mk II HD appears and functions in Pro Tools HD the same if it were a separate Avid HD I/O interface, so set up is easy and you can take advantage of important Pro Tools features such as sample-accurate delay compensation.
A single Symphony I/O Mk II HD unit can have up to 32 simultaneous analog I/O, so you can have more channels with less rack gear. Need even more channels? You can utilize multiple units simultaneously, with one Symphony I/O Mk II HD per every Pro Tools HD port in your system. Calibrating your I/O is easy with Symphony I/O Mk II HD’s front panel touchscreen.
• Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
• Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
• Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
• Emulates Avid HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
• Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
• Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
Available configurations (Please Select from drop down):
• Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II PTHD Chassis (Without I/O Modules) (SYM2-PTHD)
• Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II PTHD 2x6 System - 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O. (SYM2-2X6SE-PTHD)
• Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II PTHD 8x8 System - 8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/Optical I/O. (SYM2-8X8S2-PTHD)
• Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II PTHD 8×8+8MP System - 8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/Optical I/O + 8 mic preamps. (SYM2-8X8S2-A8MP-PTHD)
• Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II PTHD 16x16 System - 16x16 Analog I/O. (SYM2-16X16S2-PTHD)
• Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II PTHD 24x24 System - 16 Analog In + 16 Analog Out (Configuration) + 8 Analog In + 8 Analog Out (Expansion Module). (SYM2-24X24S2-PTHD)
• Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II PTHD 32x32 System - 16 Analog In + 16 Analog Out (Configuration) + 16 Analog In + 16 Analog Out (Expansion Module). (SYM2-32X32S2-PTHD)