Designed for use in broadcast studios, mobile production vehicles, post-production companies and broadcast equipment maintenance facilities, the LT4610 provides an exceptionally wide range of capabilities within a compact 1RU x 15.75 inches (400 mm) deep footprint.
Test patterns available from the LT4610 include 100% and 75% color bars, multi-format color bars and SDI check fields with user-selectable scrolling in eight combinations of up/down/left/right. Scrolling speed is user adjustable. Y/G, Cb/B, Cr/R components can be turned on or off independently for each output channel.
- Audio test generation capabilities include silence, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, and 1 kHz at -60 to 0 dBFS in 1dBFS steps, assignable across up to 16 channels for 3G-A/HD/SD and 32 channels for 3G-B. Audio sampling resolution can be selected from 20 or 24 bit at 48 kHz and synchronized with the video signal. Audio clicks can be generated between 1 and 4 seconds or disabled.
- Test patterns with synchronized audio can be generated for lip sync testing. The audio click setting is disabled in this mode. SDI output 1 is synchronized to the AES/EBU output. When using Leader’s LV5770A waveform monitor you can accurately measure the lip sync of SDI video and audio signals.
- LT4610 has a genlock input and can be synchronized with NTSC/PAL black burst or HD tri-level sync signals. Six independent analog black burst reference signals are provided, which can be changed to tri-level sync. A 48 kHz word clock output and 48 kHz AES/EBU output are also provided for synchronizing audio signals.
- Standard support for SNMP via Ethernet makes it easy to integrate the LT4610 into a network environment. Alarms are generated with SNMP and displayed on the front panel when errors do occur.
- Redundant power supply with fast automatic switchover is standard.