It's Time to Energize Your Music
The AIR AIEP3 Select Instrument Pack is an inspiring collection of twelve virtual instruments and progressive sound-design tools for the modern producer, composer and performer. Developed by AIR Music Technology, the team responsible for creating the award-winning virtual instruments and core effects offered with Avid’s Pro Tools software, the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack brings the world’s most innovative virtual instruments to your favorite DAW. These twelve instruments, ranging from breathtaking emulations of vintage gear, classic instruments and unique synthesis technologies, enable you to tap into familiar sounds or create something no one has ever heard before. With the AIEP3 Select collection there’s nothing you can’t do! Energize your music.
The Premier Virtual Instrument Collection
The AIR AIEP3 Select Instrument Pack combines multiple synthesis technologies, premium instrument samples, high-definition drums, vintage electric pianos, and a comprehensive groove-creation platform to provides today’s musician, composer, and producer with the latest innovations of German-engineered software. Hybrid 3.0 is an analog and wavetable synthesizer that combines the warmth of analog synthesis with futuristic digital controls; Loom is a modular additive synthesizer that lets you explore additive synthesis with 30 editable modules and a sound-shifting Morph Pad; Vacuum Pro is a polyphonic analog tube synthesizer that re-invents the gritty glory of the analog age; Structure delivers a world of sounds with multi-timbral layering and comprehensive sample editing; Strike is a drum and arranger instrument with a realistic performance engine; Velvet puts five sought-after electric pianos at your fingertips; and Transfuser is a melodic and groove creation that offers powerful sound manipulation capabilities. Altogether, the AIR instrument Expansion Pack includes 70+GB (uncompressed) samples, loops, effects, and 2500+ tweakable patches and presets programmed by legendary sound designers.
Universal Plugin Support
All twelve plugin instruments in the AIR AIEP3 Select Instrument Pack are available in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Each title seamlessly integrates with popular DAWs such as Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and more. The new AIR Instrument Expansion Pack includes the 2.0.2 enhancements of its 4 core offerings (Strike, Velvet, Structure, and Transfuser), 1.0.1 versions of Loom and Vacuum Pro, and AIR Music Tech’s flagship synthesizer – Hybrid 3.0.
- Loom, a modular additive synthesizer, comes packed with 30 editable modules and a sound-shifting Morph Pad. The intuitive Loom architecture enables you to quickly combine any of the 30 editable modules into 10 available cells to create unique and captivating sounds. The Morph Pad shifts your patch between user-defined variations to add richness, dynamics, and motion to your sounds.
- Vacuum Pro is a polyphonic analog synthesizer with vacuum tube circuit modeling that perfectly captures the crunchy, warm sound of the analog era. With four analog oscillators, six vacuum tube circuits, multiple filters and envelopes, and built-in audio effects, Vacuum Pro lets you dive deep into subtractive synthesis to recreate those sought-after analog sounds from the 70s and 80s.
- Hybrid 3.0, a high-definition analog and wavetable synthesizer, combines the legendary warmth of analog synths with a full range of futuristic digital manipulation capabilities. The result is a versatile virtual instrument that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.
- Modeled off of five legendary electronic pianos, Velvet is a versatile instrument that features highly realistic emulations of the Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, Wurlitzer 200A and Hohner Pianet-T. With Velvet, you can tap into the vintage sound and response of these classic instruments.
- Structure is a multi-timbral sampler instrument that brings a world of sounds to your music. A massive 37GB premium sound library from AIR Music Tech includes acoustic and electronic drums, hand and pitched percussion, pianos and keyboards, choral sounds, guitars, basses, synth pads, synth leads, surround sounds, and atmospheres.
- A virtual drum instrument and arranger, Strike combines a world-class library of drum samples with a hyper-realistic performance engine. Strike puts you in the producer’s chair, allowing you to adjust and tweak the nuanced details of expertly recorded drum and percussion samples to create the perfect drum track.
- Transfuser is a dynamic audio/MIDI environment that enables you to tweak, remix, and slice up your loops and sounds with dozens of built-in modules, instruments, and effects. Transfuser offers dozens of innovative tools for creating, controlling, exploring, and experimenting with music and loops in new ways you never thought possible.