Our Award-Winning flagship product, critically acclaimed as the "Platinum Standard" for Virtual Pianos. Ivory II Grand Pianos features our groundbreaking technology for Sympathetic String Resonance, plus a host of new features for more expressive detail than ever!
The Virtual Piano that started it all, Ivory Grand Pianos redefined what virtual instruments could do, combining stunning, world-class piano samples with a powerful, software/DSP engine and custom user interface. Ivory’s worldwide critical acclaim and popularity has made it the industry standard, and the virtual piano of choice for the world’s most elite musicians.
With Ivory II Grand Pianos, the world’s most popular virtual grand piano collection has been taken to a whole new level. Featuring a greatly expanded sound set with nearly double the velocity layers, and the powerful, new Ivory II piano DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, Ivory II Grand Pianos soars at the highest possible levels of sampling and synthesis technology.
The playing experience is simply extraordinary with an emotional range extending from the heartiest fortissimo to the most delicate and nuanced pianissimo. Ivory II Grand Pianoswill breathe under your fingers, inspiring your best performance from a truly organic instrument.
A host of new piano-centric features have been added to the Ivory II engine. Principal among them is Sympathetic String Resonance, a long sought after but elusive characteristic of real pianos that Synthogy approaches in a completely new and unique way, realizing the true complexities and subtleties of sympathetic string excitation. Harmonic Resonance Modeling is a brand new technology that does not rely upon triggering additional samples, ordinary sine waves, or recordings in any way. Rather, notes struck that are harmonically related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held, in the same manner that undamped strings ring in a real acoustic piano. The result is an unprecedented new level of realism.
Ivory II also delivers some of Synthogy’s most frequent customer requests, with features such as Half Pedaling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables to provide even greater detail and control. Additionally, features like Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and new Synth Layer controls offer powerful new sound sculpting capabilities for custom piano programming and sound design.
At the heart of Ivory II are Ivory's legendary pianos. Each Ivory piano has been further refined and developed, including expanded velocity levels (up to 18 per piano), additional soft pedal samples, and more release samples. Synthogy's decades of expertise in piano development, along with proprietary "timbre interpolation" technology combine to deliver greater fidelity, unrivaled playability, and a musical experience that is unsurpassed.
Ivory II represents the most significant design enhancement to Ivory's custom piano technology since its introduction. Years in the making, every effort has been taken to assure that Ivory II is a true and worthy successor to the legacy established by our original Ivory products.
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or equivalent CPU
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 22 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- DVD ROM drive for installation
- iLok key (not included)
- 2.5 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 77 GB free hard drive space
- Any AU, AAX, RTAS, or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Standalone application.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Download-only products require Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or newer
- Any AAX, RTAS or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Cantabile application.
- Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8, Windows 9, Windows 10
- Download-only products require Vista or newer