SEQ1 is a full featured, 7-band, linear phase stereo equalizer offering fully parametric bell-curves, HPF, LPF, high & low shelving EQ and optional graphical feedback.
SEQ1's intuitive interface delivers clear, transparent audio with maximum efficiency at a scalable level to suit any application. With a 64-bit internal processing path, 10 Hz - 30kHz high resolution filters and phase-intact algorithms you can be assured of the highest audio quality.
- Ideally suited for mixing and mastering, with scalable quality settings easily tailored to the task at hand
- Linear phase operation and market-leading definition in the low frequencies make SEQ1 the perfect EQ to reach for when dealing with bass and sub-bass, whilst a lack of phase smearing and our analogue shaped curves allow sculpting in the highs without fear of loosing transient detail - right up to 30kHz.
- Switchable interactive graphical display (turn it off and force yourself to rely on your ears for fine tuning)
- Fully independent stereo processing (classic L/R or Mid Side)
- Scalable resolution to provide ultimate quality levels when the situation demands
- Comprehensive global utility controls to facilitate seamless intuitive operation
| Feature || SEQ1 || SEQ1 Master Edition |
| Precise Linear Phase operation || O || O |
| Analogue shaped EQ curves || O || O |
| Scalable Technology || O || O |
| linked/independent stereo operation || O || O |
| Mid Side operation || X || O |
| Multiple Connective instances || O || O |
| Supported sample rates || up to 192kHz || up to 192kHz |
| Adjustable Kernel Size || Up to 4096 || Up to 24576 |
| Floating point calculation || 32/64-bit || 32/64-bit |
| 64-bit dither options || X || O |
| Frequency Range || 20Hz - 20kHz || 10Hz - 30kHz |
| Precise WYSIWYG visualization option || X || O |
| Internal configuration reporting || X || O |