The ADA208LN-XLR gives you uncompromised outputs, > 90dB EIN audio performance at a reasonable price, with two inputs, each input driving four individually adjustable, active balanced outputs.
Need more outputs? Just parallel inputs for up to 1x16 operation. Drive everything from balanced 600 ohm lines to Hi-Z IHF phono jack inputs without matching pads or noise compromises. Audio is transparent and RF protected for use in hostile transmitter sites, on the road or in your studio.
- Separate LEDs for each 1X4 channel indicate input signal presence and output clipping
- Eight balanced outputs divided among two or four independent 1-in-to-4-out channels
- Parallel inputs on rear connectors for 1x8 operation
- XLR IO provided for easy pre-wiring and flexible output channel assignment
- Individual wide range audio taper output level controls smoothly adjust outputs from +8 to -10dBm with taper to full off
+4dBu out, +4 to-10dBu in
+26dBu in, +26 dBu out
.10% at peak levels, .005% at nominal levels, 20Hz to 20kHz
±.25dB, 20 to 20,000 Hz
CROSSTALK & OUTPUT ISOLATION
>90dB min at 10kHzNOISE SNR>90dB at 20kHz bandwidth
<10k ohm active balanced, split and RF bypassed, 60dB CMR at 60Hz
13 volts per microsecond
115/230 (specify when ordering) VAC ±10%, 47-63Hz, 20 VA
19" W x 1.75" H x 7.5" D, 18lbs. max.
5lbs. (2.3kg) Net Shipping Weight
Rear individual Phoenix connectors provided for easy pre-wiring
Limited One Year Warranty