Apogee JAM 96K -Studio Quality Guitar input; iPad, iPhone
The JAM 96k Guitar Interface for iOS and Mac from Apogee Electronics is a compact instrument interface capable of capturing audio in up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution for your compatible iOS device or Mac computer. It features a 1/4" instrument input that can be used with electric guitar, bass, or acoustic instruments with a pickup. The circuit design of the JAM 96k emulates a tube amp tone, providing a warm sonic quality for your instruments.
The interface has plug-and-play operation, and is powered by your iOS device or Mac, thus requiring no batteries or external power source. Designed to work with GarageBand and Logic Pro, the JAM 96k will also work with any Core Audio compatible application on either your iOS device or Mac. You can monitor your levels with the multicolor LED. Lightning and USB cables are included.
• Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS devices and Mac
• Studio-quality you can take anywhere
• Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
• Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
• Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
• No setup required, just plug in and play
• Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or ext. power required)
• Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
• Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications