Apogee JAM 96K -Studio Quality Guitar Input; Mac & Win
The JAM 96k Guitar Interface for Mac and Windows from Apogee Electronics is a compact tool for digitally recording your guitar, bass, or indeed, any stringed instrument with a pickup. Capable of capturing audio in up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution, it connects directly to your Mac or Windows computer. It features a 1/4" input for your instrument and a USB jack for connection to the computer. The circuit design of the JAM 96k emulates the tone of a tube amp, providing a warm sonic quality for your instrument.
The interface has plug-and-play operation, and is powered by your computer, thus requiring no batteries or external power source. Designed to work with GarageBand and Logic Pro, the JAM 96k will also work with any Core Audio compatible application on your Mac, and any program that makes use of Window's ASIO4ALL driver. You can monitor your levels with the multicolor LED. A USB cable is included.
• Connect electric guitar or bass to Mac and Windows
• Studio-quality you can take anywhere
• Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
• Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
• Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
• No setup required, just plug in and play
• Powered by Mac or Windows computer (no batteries or ext. power required)
• Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
• Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications