Apogee ONE for Mac and PC - Music Interface
Apogee's ONE is a USB 2.0 audio interface with a built-in microphone and features their award-winning sound quality. It is designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio-compliant application. The implementation of the product is as elegant as it is simple to set up and operate.
There are several input options provided, and the device allows for up to two simultaneous inputs. One option is to use the built-in, omnidirectional condenser microphone, housed in a specially tuned enclosure that delivers surprisingly good results. Another option is to use the included breakout cable, which provides a 1/4" instrument (hi-Z) input and an XLR input for an external microphone. This allows for two simultaneous inputs, either the instrument signal and internal microphone, or the instrument signal and the external microphone.
The built-in microphone preamps provide a very respectable 62 dB of gain and full 48V phantom powering. Both the external microphone and instrument inputs exhibit extremely low noise and transparent signal paths, making it the ideal solution for recording or performing live with a Mac. Output is supplied by the 3.5mm (1/8") jack on the front, allowing connection to either headphones or powered speakers.
A single encoder knob provides direct access to the tuned-enclosure microphone, external microphone, or instrument selection, and to output functions for input level and volume adjustment. The unit's size makes it very travel-friendly, and when fitted with the included microphone stand mount, it becomes the ultimate portable recording solution for quickly capturing musical ideas, recording high-quality demos, rehearsals, podcasts, lectures, interviews, voice-overs, and more.
• A 2-channel studio-quality USB audio interface
• Built-in omnidirectional condenser mic for capturing ideas, podcasts, and interviews
• World-class mic preamps with up to 63dB of gain
• Apogee quality, 24-bit/96kHz next-gen AD/DA converters
• Record up to 2 channels simultaneously (instrument + built-in or external mic)
• Stereo output for connecting headphones or powered speakers
• USB bus powered for maximum portability and convenience
• Rugged die-cast aluminum body
• Compatible with Mac/PC, iOS support available with the addition of the iOS Upgrade Kit