Hollyland Syscom 3000 SDI/HDMI Transmitter & Receiver Set
The Syscom 3000 Transmitter & Receiver Set from Hollyland provides uncompressed, long-range video transmission up to 1080p60 at distances up to 3000'. Compatible with separately available Hollyland Cosmo transmitters, the Syscom 3000 system can be used in point-to-point or broadcast mode. The transmitter features a 3G-SDI input, a 3G-SDI loop-out for an onboard monitor, an HDMI input, and dual antennas. The flat-panel receiver has an internal antenna, an HDMI output, and dual 3G-SDI outputs.
This system offers a selection of channels 0 to 4 within the USA and of channels 0 to 9 outside the USA. Audio support includes two-channel SDI/HDMI embedded audio input and output plus a 3.5mm jack on the transmitter for inputting analog audio. Both the transmitter and the receiver can be powered via their 4-pin LEMO-type ports using D-Tap to LEMO cables connected to your camera battery or another D-Tap source.
The Syscom 3000 Transmitter & Receiver Set operates over the 5.1-5.9 GHz frequency and incorporates a 7-LED status display. The transmitter and receiver both accept a 7 to 36 VDC input range suitable for use with a wide range of batteries. Two transmitter antennas, one D-Tap to LEMO cable, one USB cable, one Allen key, and one tripod mount adapter are included with this set.
• Up to 3000' 1080p60 Transmission
• 1 x Transmitter & 1 x Receiver
• 3G-SDI Input/Loop Out, HDMI Input/Output
• Uncompressed Video, No Latency
• Compatible with Cosmo Transmitters
• Point-to-Point & Broadcast Mode
• USB Upgrading, LED Status Display
• 5.1-5.9 GHz Frequency Band
• 4-Pin LEMO Power Input for Tx & Rx
• D-Tap to LEMO Cable Included
• Hollyland Syscom 3000 SDI/HDMI Transmitter & Receiver Set
• 2 x Transmitter Antenna
• D-Tap to LEMO Cable
• USB Cable
• Tripod Mount Adapter
• Allen Key