AJA 3G-SDI Up, Down, Cross-Converter Card
OG-UDC is an openGear 10-bit broadcast quality up, down, cross-converter that bridges HD and SD video resolutions. The OG-UDC provides 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output and two 3-pin terminal block connectors for analog audio Outputs.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard Software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
• openGear compatible card
• Converts between SD, HD, and 3G HD formats
• Supports 1080p50/60
• Controlled by DashBoard network control software and external DIP switch
• 2x 3-Pin Terminal Block connectors (included)
• 16-channel embedded SDI audio input and output
• Reference Input
• Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames