Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO Live Stream Switcher
ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom. Simply connect ATEM Mini and customers can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for commentary.
There are loads of video effects too. All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so customers can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro model adds live streaming and recording to USB disks. There's also HDMI out for projectors. Microphone inputs allow high quality desktop and lapel mics for interviews and presentations.
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. On the ATEM Mini Pro model customers also get buttons for record and streaming control as well as output selection buttons that let customers change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
This model adds recording of up to 5 separate H.264 video streams in real time. That's a clean feed of all inputs and plus the live program. A DaVinci Resolve project file is also saved so customers can open their live production to adjust edits, change shots, remix audio and adds color correction.
The ATEM Mini Pro ISO model lets customers edit their live event because it can record 5 video streams, including clean feeds of all inputs and the program recording, all at the same time. Media pool images used are also saved with the video files. The video files include metadata tags such as synced timecode and camera numbers. Imagine re-editing their show with new color grades, effects and graphics. Even the audio sources are all recorded so customers can professionally remix their audio.
The ATEM Mini Pro ISO model can also save a DaVinci Resolve project file, so with a single click, customers can open their live production as a video edit. All cuts, dissolves and media pool graphics will be loaded. This means customers can fine tune edit points or even completely replace shots. The DaVinci Resolve Sync Bin lets customers select new shots via a multiview so it's very easy to use. Customers can even relink to Blackmagic RAW camera files for adding professional color correction and finishing in Ultra HD.
• Features miniaturized control panel based design.
• Built in support for recording each input as a separate ISO file.
• Saves DaVinci Resolve project file for 1 click editing of live production.
• Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
• Live streaming via Ethernet supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
• USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
• Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
• Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
• Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
• Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
• Multiview allows monitoring of all cameras on ATEM Mini Pro.
• Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
• Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO Live Stream Switcher