Apple Pro Display XDR 32 Inch 6K
The first 32-inch Retina 6K display ever. An astonishing 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and a superwide viewing angle. Over a billion colours presented with exceptional accuracy. And dynamic range that transforms the professional workflow. Introducing Apple Pro Display XDR, the world’s best pro display.
XDR. Dynamic range to the extreme.
• The contrast your eyes see between brightness and darkness is very challenging to reproduce in a display, leading to the development of High Dynamic Range (HDR). With breakthrough backlighting technology, Pro Display XDR takes brightness, contrast and colour to a new level. Far beyond HDR, it’s Extreme Dynamic Range (XDR).
Show your truest colours.
• Pro Display XDR always gives you the truest representation of your work. A P3 wide colour gamut provides a colour palette capable of creating the most vibrant imagery. With true 10 bit colour, Pro Display XDR can produce more than a billion colours with extreme accuracy. State of he-art calibration and a sophisticated algorithm ensure that you get the highest-quality colour possible.
LED in a whole new light.
• True-to-life imagery requires having extremely bright areas of the screen next to extremely dark areas. Without precise backlight control, this can cause an unintended glow called blooming. Pro Display XDR is able to dramatically reduce blooming using advanced LED technology, light shaping and intelligent image processing.
Super wide viewing angle.
• When multiple people review work together on a single screen, it’s critical that everyone sees the same thing. While most pro desktop displays claim to have a wide viewing angle, in reality, colour and image quality become distorted when seen off-axis. With industry-leading polariser technology, Pro Display XDR achieves a super wide viewing angle that maintains exceptional colour and contrast.
• Finish: Standard glass
• Display Retina 6K, 32-inch (diagonal) IPS LCD display with oxide TFT technology, 6016 by 3384 pixels (20.4 million pixels) at 218 pixels per inch, 16:9 Aspect ratio
• XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range): Brightness: 1,000 nits sustained (full screen), 1,600 nits peak, Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1, Colour: P3 wide colour gamut, 10-bit depth for 1.073 billion colours, SDR brightness: 500 nits, Viewing angle: Superwide angle with high-fidelity colour and contrast at 89º left, 89º right, 89º up, 89º down, Fully laminated; 1.65 per cent reflectivity (typical)
• Technology: 2D backlighting system using 576 full-array local dimming zones, Apple-designed timing controller (TCON) chip engineered to precisely control high-speed modulation of both 20.4 million LCD pixels and 576 LEDs in backlight for seamless synchronisation, True Tone technology with a dual ambient light sensor (ALS) design to ensure an accurate viewing experience in any ambient lighting condition.
• Refresh Rates: 47.95Hz, 48.00Hz, 50.00Hz, 59.94Hz, 60.00Hz
• Reference Modes: Pro Display XDR (P3-1,600 nits), Apple Display (P3-500 nits), HDR Video (P3-ST 2084), HDTV Video (BT.709-BT.1886), NTSC Video (BT.601 SMPTE-C), PAL and SECAM Video (BT.601 EBU), Digital Cinema (P3-DCI), Digital Cinema (P3-D65), Design and Print (P3-D50), Photography (P3-D65), Internet and Web (sRGB)
• Interfaces: 1x upstream port for Mac Pro or other Thunderbolt 3 host (96W host charging), 3x USB-C (USB 2) ports for charging or syncing
• Power: 100–240V AC, 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
• Operating Temperature: 10° to 35° C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Maximum altitude: Tested up to 5,000 metres
• Pro Stand: Not Included
• VESA Mount Adapter: Not Included
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 718 x 412 x 27 mm
• Weight (approx.): 7.48 kg
• Pro Display XDR
• Power cord (2 m)
• Apple Thunderbolt 3 Pro Cable (2 m)
• Polishing cloth