Blackmagic ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel
The ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel is a highly sophisticated advancement of previous panel models as a companion to separately available professional ATEM switchers such as the separately available ATEM Constellation Switcher from Blackmagic Design. Using the numerous buttons, knobs, four fader bars, and a 3-axis joystick, you'll be able to customize your panel's operation to your precise needs.
Complex live productions require a versatile, programmable control panel, and the ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel allows you to customize, monitor, and switch your live broadcast events with features such as camera switching, executing transitions, fades, DVE effects, and it also sports 20 on-air indicators. The panel features four rows of M/E with 40 input buttons per row, four system control LCDs, 24 independent LCDs for custom labeling, 40 direct cross points, 80 shifted cross points, four preview transitions, and various DSK transition selectors such as Auto, Cut, and Tie/Preview.
The ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel connects to the switcher via 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, and there are four Ethernet loop outputs for connecting to another panel or to a media-management computer. The panel receives firmware updates via its USB Type-C input.
• Panel for ATEM Constellation Switcher
• High-Quality Buttons / Knobs / Controls
• 4 M/E Rows, 40 Input Buttons Each Row
• 24 Independent, 4 System Control LCDs
• 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Loop Output
• Custom Labeling, Redundant Power Supply
• 20 On-Air Indicators, 40 Cross Points
• 3-Axis Joystick, Keypad, 4 Fader Bars
• USB Type-C Input for Firmware Updates
• Blackmagic Design ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel