AJA Ki Pro Ultra Plus Multichannel Recorder
Expanding on the Ki Pro Ultra, the AJA Ki Pro Ultra Plus allows for four channels of simultaneous recording in up to 1080p60/50, as well as single channel recording and playback of DCI 4K, Ultra HD 4K, 2K, and HD signals. Ki Pro Ultra Plus features four 3G-SDI inputs and one HDMI input, and the same number of outputs, and also supports optional fiber modules for extended distances. Firmware update 5.0 features an Infinite Record function that enables continuous capture and rollover from drive to drive. It also improves RS-422 timecode operation, NDF timecode for DNxHD files, gang compatibility, and 2SI input/output.
Recording to ProRes codecs up to ProRes 4444 and to Avid DNxHD, and offering familiar VTR-style front panel controls, the Ki Pro Ultra Plus is simple to use and records to robust, edit-ready formats. It records to optional AJA Pak Media SSDs. Two AJA Pak slots are available and allow for rollover recording without dropping frames.
Ki Pro Ultra Plus has a 4.8", 720p LCD screen that delivers a clear playback image. Dual redundant 4-pin XLR power inputs provide you with security against accidental power loss. One power supply is included.
Ki Pro Ultra Plus can be used desktop-mounted or installed in a 2 RU rack. It has a half-rack width, and two units fit in a single compatible rack shelf, sold separately. It also has a handle on top for easy transport.
• Simultaneous 4-Channel 1080p60 Recording
• 1-Ch DCI/UHD 4K/2K/HD Recording/Playback
• 4 x 3G-SDI and 1 x HDMI Input/Output
• Infinite Record, Forced Rollover Options
• Optional Fiber Modules Supported
• Records to ProRes (up to 4444) and DNxHD
• Dual AJA Pak Media SSDs Slots (Rollover)
• 4.8" 720p LCD (Playback & More)
• RS-422 and Ethernet Control
• Half-Wide 2 RU Rack Size
• AJA Ki Pro Ultra Plus Multichannel Recorder
• Power Supply and 3-Prong Power Cord
• Handle Installation Kit
• Set of Desktop Mount Feet