Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Camera
The PXW-FS7 reflects years of intense conversations we’ve had with documentary shooters. In response, we completely redesigned the grip, improved the viewfinder, optimized the balance and refined the ergonomics. Of course, the FS7 also reflects Sony’s expertise in 4K and HD codecs, Super 35 sensors and memory recording. The result is the ideal camera for documentaries—and the optimum tool for magazine shows, reality TV, unscripted TV and more.
• Native E-mount
• Sony A-Mount lenses supportes with adapter provide fast accurate phase detection autofocus in virtually any light condition.
• Third party lenses such as Canon EF, PL Leica etc support with inexpensive adapters.
• 4K Super35mm EXMOR sensor w 12 million pixels
• UHD 3840 XAVC-Intra & XAVC-Long both up to 60fps
• HD 1080p XAVC-Intra (up to 180fps) & XAVC-Long up to 120fps
• 1080p & 720p MPEG-2
• Records to XQD Memory (dual recording with simultaneous or individual trigger)