Panasonic AW-PH400E Indoor Pan-Tilt Head
The Panasonic AW-PH400 is a pan/tilt remote head for use with convertible cameras for TV studios, sports coverage, etc. This unit is designed for use indoors and offers a wide range of quiet, predictable movements.
When supporting a convertible camera, the load may be up to 8 kg. The pan/tilt function offers 400° movement in the pan, and a total of 195° for tilt angle. The unit moves at a maximum of 90° per second in pan and 90° per second in tilt. The unit may be placed as far as 500 m from the control panel, and accepts commands via RS-232C protocol.
• Pan range:400°, Tilt range:300°
• Maximum pan/tilt speed:90°/s (variable speed)
• Stop accuracy (±30)
• Noise: Under NC30 (at 30°/s)
• Maximum load:Approx. 8 kg
• 10 tracing memories (Maximum time:600 seconds)
• RS-232C controllable (Through AW-RP400)
• Tally lights are available
• Memory of last position
• Diagonal motion possible
• Teleprompter output