Canon XF400 Compact Pro Video 4K Camcorder
The Canon XF400 Camcorder is a compact, ergonomic camera featuring UHD 4K capture, a 1" CMOS sensor, IP streaming, and two XLR audio inputs. The XF400's optics include an integrated 15x HD optical zoom with up to 30x Advanced Zoom, a nine-bladed iris for more natural highlights, and five-axis optical image stabilization. Pro-style features include Dual-Pixel Autofocus (DPAF), and dual DIGIC DV 6 image processors with high sensitivity and low noise, supporting Wide DR Gamma.
The camera records Full HD 1080p and UHD 4K up to 60 fps—captured to dual SD card slots—and outputs via an HDMI 2.0 port. On the audio side, the XF400 features four channels of audio, with manual/automatic recording levels and two XLR inputs. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control the camera's functions via browser and transfer proxy files. Camera control is also available using the included WL-D89 remote.
Firmware version 188.8.131.52 adds IP streaming, improved clip reel functions, the ability to assign the custom white balance function to a button, reduced moiré and jagged edges, and updated iris display values.
• 8.29MP, 1" CMOS Sensor
• UHD 4K 60 fps, HD 120 fps Onboard
• HDMI 2.0 Output
• Integrated 15x Optical Zoom Lens
• Advanced Zoom up to 30x
• Dual XLR Inputs, Four Channels of Audio
• Dual-Pixel CMOS Autofocus Feature
• 2 x DIGIC DV 6 Processors
• 2 x SD Memory Card Slots
• Canon XF400 UHD 4K60 Camcorder with Dual-Pixel Autofocus
• Canon CA-946 Compact Power Adapter for Select Canon Cinema EOS Cameras and Camcorders
• Canon BP-828 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (2670mAh)
• Microphone Holder
• Lens Hood
• Lens Cap
• Canon WL-D89 Wireless Controller