Zaxcom IFB200 ZaxNet Transceiver with Built-in Recorder
The IFB200 can be used as either a transmitter or receiver. As a transmitter, it sends IFB audio, timecode and remote control commands to our TRX digital recording wireless transmitters and ERX receivers. It can also be used to monitor audio from a QRX or any other ZaxNet transmitter. The signals are carried on a single RF channel over a 2.4 GHz signal and can be used license-free in almost every country with an IFB audio range of approximately 100 feet and an IFB timecode and remote control range of approximately 400 feet.
The front has a graphic LCD screen showing timecode and transmitter status. The IFB200 has a built-in 2-channel mixer for combining two separate channels into a mono transmission signal.
The IFB200 can be used in an array of applications – sound cart, sound bag, studio or on the side of your video camera.
• ENCRYPTED AUDIO keeps transmitted audio private
• INTERNAL RECORDING records timecoded audio files
• MARF highly reliable lossless recording format
• TIMECODE built-in timecode reader and generator
• ZAXNET provides wireless timecode, ZaxNet audio and remote control between Zaxcom products
• ZAXNET REMOTE controls your wireless transmitters remotely