Sennheiser SL DI 4 XLR Dante Interface
The SL DI 4 XLR four input Dante preamp is the ideal interface for for wireless microphone receivers, and adding mic/line inputs to a Dante system.
The SL DI 4 XLR four input Dante preamp is the ideal interface for wireless microphone receivers, and adding mic/line inputs to a Dante system. The small form factor to the SL DI 4 XLR allows them to be mounted almost anywhere, putting them close to audio sources and minimizing interference-prone analog wiring. The SL DI 4 XLR features four balanced mic/line inputs, each with software selectable +48V phantom power and 8 gain levels. Front panel indicators show each channel’s gain and phantom power status for easy troubleshooting. The SL DI 4 XLR has two network connections to allow Dante Daisy Chaining. Dante Daisy Chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple SL DI 4 XLRs to use a single CAT 5 home run connection to a network switch. Power can also be daisy chained. The SL DI 4 XLR is powered by either external +12VDC or any PoE network switch. All adjustable parameters, like mic/ line gain and phantom power, are software controlled.
• 4 XLR balanced and RF filtered mic/line inputs
• Gain is individually adjustable per channel via software
• 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch, or an external +12VDC supply
• +48V Phantom power - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems.
• Phantom power is switchable per channel via software
• ID LED allows easy identification of the SL DI 4 XLR
• Dante Daisy Chaining allows multiple SL DI 4 XLRs to be
• connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch
• SL DI 4 XLR