Sennheiser MKH 70-1 Long Shotgun Microphone
Lightweight long shotgun microphone. Particularly suited to distance microphone positioning. Frequency-independent directivity prevents sound coloration from off-axis sound sources. Exceptionally low inherent self-noise.
The MKH 70 is a lightweight long shotgun microphone. Its excellent directivity is particularly suited to applications undertaken in difficult conditions, such as high background noise and distance microphone positioning. Its frequency-independent directivity prevents sound colouration from off-axis sound sources.
• Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
• Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
• Infra-sonic cut-off filter
• Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
• Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
• Rugged and weather-proof
• Black, anodised light metal body
• 1 MKH 70