Sennheiser MKH 60-1 Short Shotgun Microphone
Lightweight shot gun microphone. Versatile and easy to handle. Excellent for film and reporting applications. Superb lateral sound muting. High degree of directivity ensures high sound quality for distance applications.
The MKH 60 is a lightweight shot gun microphone. It is versatile and easy to handle and its superb lateral sound muting makes it an excellent choice for film and reporting applications. Its high degree of directivity ensures high sound quality for distance applications.
• Extremely low inherent self-noise
• High sensitivity
• High directivity throughout the whole frequency range
• Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
• Infra-sonic cut-off filter
• Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
• Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
• Rugged and weather-proof
• Black, anodised light metal body
• 1 MKH 60
• 1 MZQ 40 quick release clamp