Sennheiser MKH 30-P48 Bidirectional Condenser Microphone
RF condenser microphone with figure-of-eight pick-up pattern. Particularly suited to soloists and small instrumental groups. Can also serve as an 'S' microphone in MS stereo applications as well as a support microphone.
The symmetrical transducer design of the MKH 30 produces an unusually wide and smooth frequency response. It is particularly suited to soloists and small instrumental groups and can also serve as an 'S' microphone in MS stereo applications. As a support microphone it is particularly useful in the effective suppression of sounds from adjacent sound sources.
• High rejection of lateral sounds
• Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
• Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
• Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
• Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
• Switchable pre-attenuation
• Black, anodised light metal body
• 1 MKH 30
• 1 MZS 80 shock mount
• 1 MZW 41 windshield