Sennheiser MKH 20-P48 Omni-Directional Condenser Microphone
Omni-directional RF condenser microphone. Ideal as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments. Picks up the natural acoustics of the room. Exceptionally low inherent self-noise. Light metal body.
The MKH 20 is usually used as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments, and picks up the natural acoustics of the room, though it does have a much wider range of applications as omni-directional microphones do not suffer from 'proximity effect'.
• Exceptionally flat frequency response, switchable for near and diffuse field applications
• High-frequency response can be accentuated by means of a pressure build-up ring
• Slightly increasing directivity at high frequencies to adjust tonal balance
• Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
• Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
• Switchable pre-attenuation
• Black, anodised light metal body
• 1 MKH 20
• 1 MZS 40 shock mount
• 1 MZW 41 windshield
• 1 pressure build-up ring