Apogee JAM Plus iOS/USB
The Apogee Jam+ is an interface with a single 1/4" instrument input. Compatible with Mac, Windows, and iOS devices, the JAM+ delivers signal to your ultimate destination via the USB port, though a 3.5mm headphone output is also on hand for monitoring your signal from the interface.
The Jam+ utilizes Apogee's PureDIGITAL connection to ensure clear and precise sound quality, doing so at resolutions and sample rates of up to 24-bit / 96 kHz. An overdrive mode on the unit lets you drive the input with a little more gain. This can give virtual amplifiers and guitar-based digital effects more of a realistic sound.
This plug-and-play interface works out of the box with Mac, Windows, and iOS devices, and includes BIAS FX Jam software from Positive Grid to get you going on guitar tones. The Jam+, however, works with more than just electric guitars. It works with synths, basses, keyboards, or any acoustic instrument with a pickup. Dynamic microphones can also plug into the device, provided you have a suitable adapter in your possession already.
All of this functionality, crammed into a relatively compact enclosure, makes the interface a great choice for people looking to record single-channel instruments on the go. Cables for Lightning connections, USB Type-A and USB Type-C are included.
• Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
• Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
• 24-bit/96kHz recording
• Overdrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
• Output Blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
• Includes BIAS FX Jam software from Positive Grid
• Rugged metal body with soft touch base
• No configuration, just plug in and play
• Works with iOS, Mac and PC