Blackmagic Video Assist 4K 7" HDMI/6G-SDI Recording Monitor
Add professional monitoring and high-quality recording to virtually any camera with the Blackmagic Video Assist 4K. It features a 7" 1920 x 1200 display to help you frame and focus your shots, and provides 6G-SDI and HDMI inputs for recording the video output from professional and consumer cameras. The Video Assist records 10-bit 4:2:2 video up to UHD 4K at 30p to high-speed UHS-II SDHC/XC memory cards using industry-standard Apple ProRes and Avid DNx codecs. A touchscreen interface allows you to adjust settings and access monitoring features such as histogram, zebra, focus peaking, audio meters, timecode display, and more. To power the monitor, a 110-240V AC power adapter is included. It also has dual battery slots on the rear that power the monitor using Canon LP-E6 type batteries.
• 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen LCD
• Records UHD 4K/HD Up to 30 fps
• Apple ProRes and Avid DNx Codecs
• HDMI and 6G-SDI Video Inputs
• Blackmagic Design Video Assist 4K 7" HDMI/6G-SDI Recording Monitor
• 12V Universal Power Supply with International Socket Adapters